it sounds so real i can taste it

Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress: lucyd acyd, Purse: Asos, Foxtail: Hong Kong Hole in the wall store

Sort of OBSESSED with this dress. I think part of the reason is because I am obsessed with robes ( particularly hotel bath robes-my main excitement of any trip is knowing there is a possibility of being cozied up in one) and this dress kind of resembles one in terms of shape.

I lost the belt on a night out ...because, I mean, when don't I lose something during a night out...but belt or no belt, it still works and I still love it. I also have this dress in white and if they make it in any other colours in the future..I will probably have to buy.

Paired with my beaten down ASOS purse. Surprised I haven't lost that thing on a night out...it's definitely a survivor.

10 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

Love your look!

LAVEL said...

Look nice :)

Belle Armed said...

your style is pure perfection.

whitney said...

Thank you for the lovely comment :)

I love this outfit! Gorgeous.

http://understarlitskies.blogspot.com

caroline said...

Thanks!
oh, you've got a fox tail, I've got one too, i love it!

Kisses
Caroline.

Cylia said...

no belt or belt it works:) yep it does! and your hair and lipstick looks great:) i like.

Claire M. said...

I really love the black dress, looks so fabulous ;)

Jordan Shields said...

love your look annd of course that fox tail!
-iamjshields.blogspot.com

cheap rayban sunglasses said...

Nice bag!

Anonymous said...

[p]The Knightsbridge qualities a slimmer, more contoured profile when compared with Classic styles and qualities a multi-colored zipper that runs over the back again belonging while using the boot . I