laughter is cheap medicine





Pants: Forever 21, Shirt: Express, Fur Shawl: Forever 21, Shoes: Sam Edelman, Necklaces: Both Vintage

When in doubt, Forever 21 it out. That is my motto. I got these pants a few weeks ago for just under $25 from the new Forever 21 they opened in Burlington, Ontario. Just a few years ago, us Canadians had to make trips to the states just to shop at Forever 21. Complete torture when you need a last minute outfit and your only options are Guess and Le Chateau. So glad they decided to come North.

I got the shawl a few years ago and it has been one of those pieces that I wear more than I ever thought I would. I find myself petting my shoulders when I wear this. And yes...I do get weird looks when I do. It's just so cozy.

Went out for dinner with a good friend I haven't seen in a while. I love long catch ups over wine and food...and I love good friends that you don't need to see all the time to know your still good friends.

17 comments:

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

love the fur shawl with that black ensemble!


Check out my giveaway,win a studded handbag!

http://www.lionstigersandfashionohmy.com

Anonymous said...

love those boots!!
x

stilettolover91 said...

Great pictures!! I love your outfit!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

cassandra noƫlla said...

i like those pants..
i have a real fur coat somewhere.. i need to break it out. oh yes.

Christen said...

I totally pet my faux fur jackets when I wear them too! You look awesome :)

Anonymous said...

love the cozy texture and the edge the faux fur brings:)

Anonymous said...

Shows you don’t need to spend a lot of $$ to look fab. Love ur bag to hun xx

Valencia Lia said...

Adore your faux fur shawl,its so beautiful !

i'm starting to turn to F21 too when I'm in doubt :)

beautiful bag you got too <3

Dylana Suarez said...

Love your fur vest!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Chandrijuel said...

I adore your vest!!!!

Amela. said...

I love the vest and the vintage necklaces! Really adorable.

With love,

Chicago Chic said...

Love the shoes!!! xoxo

Sarah said...

Great bag!!!! xx

Mai said...

great outfit! love the fur shawl!
x

la petite fashionista said...

few people understand the coziness of a faux fur shrug! i have one that i feel really ostentatious in, but it's SO comfy and warm!

Barbro Andersen said...

Great fur! You're so pretty <3

nofaith said...

the shawl looks great on you! LOVE it! check this site.. http://www.nfrsbp.webs.com