you make me very, merry happy

If i win the lottery I know where my first purchase will be. Capri.
We rented a boat for 20 euro each and had the most amazing time on it. We hit all the main sites that surround the coast of the island and docked the boat...jumped off it...swam and repeated this for 3 hours. We had the cutest little boat driver (who we also used as our personal photographer! haha) and bought champagne and fruits to tide us over as we tanned on the white leather couches on the boat. I dont think I will ever have a better moment than those few hours. It was pure bliss and no picture, words or video can even measure up to how you feel in that moment.
As amazing as it was...me and Stacey decided to head back the next day and actually see the city of Capri...not just the amazing view from the boat.
We took the gondola up the hilly island and couldnt believe the views...and the vibe. Each store..each restaurant...each person (minus those with the massive Nikon cameras) screamed lifestyles of the rich and famous. I could get used to it..thats forsure.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These are the lovely postcards I purchased from a store on the island. It came in a set of 20 and were all old photos from the 50s and 60s of people vactioning and living in Capri. So pretty.
Photobucket
Wearing: French Connection Dress
Me and Stacey then took another ferry from Capri to the beach town of Postiano. Its funny how you can think nothing can top a view...but then in some way another place makes you gawk all over again. Postiano indeed did this. LOVE.
Photobucket
Staceys top: Forever 21, Glasses: Ray Ban
As heartbreaking as it was to leave Sorrento, we packed up our stuff and made our way to Sicily. A few good dwells were had, some bickering as well ( 6 girls, 90 degree weather and may I add its us) and we finally arrived in Palermo.
Photobucket
Dress: Garage sale in San Francisco. I never was a fan of the maxi dresses but then I tried one on and was like WOAH...i am missing out. So comfy.
Photobucket
My friend Najah. I love how she combined navy, black and auqa. She pulls it off so well.
Dress: H&M, Belt: Coach, Shoes: Guess, Earrings: Aldo

Tomorrow we head to Danielles town in Agrigento for some more beach days. Somebody thought I was Mexican yesterday so I think my tan is turning out quite nice!

1 comment:

bryna said...

great shots. love the blue maxi dress!